This Malibu Sunset-inspired cocktail is brimming with beach vibes. Rum, pineapple juice, grenadine, and Ginger Orange Shimmer Seltzer make this tropical punch a deadly combination.
The Caribbean flavors are a true crowd-pleaser, so you might as well make a pitcher of this sweet goodness to keep everyone happy.
- Pour pineapple juice over large ice cubes, filling to about ⅓ of pitcher.
- Optional: add 1-3 shots of coconut rum.
- Slowly drip grenadine sideways into the pitcher to achieve color separation.
- Top with Ginger Orange Shimmer Seltzer.
- Garnish with cherries or pineapple chunks.
Other recipes you might like